Real Education. Real Success.
The education you want at a price you´ll love.
Compton College experience
Compton College can prepare you to continue your success story at a four-year institution by providing a strong foundation of educational success.
ways to pay
Why Compton College?
Compton College’s mission is to provide a welcoming and inclusive community where diverse students are supported to pursue and attain student success. Compton College provides students with the ability to solve challenges, utilizes the latest techniques for preparing the workforce and provides clear pathways for completion of programs of study, transition to a university, and securing living-wage employment.
Compton College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Compton College Promise Program
The Compton College Oliver W. Conner Promise Program was established to make a college education more accessible and affordable to high school graduates from the Compton, Lynwood and Paramount Unified school districts.
- Guaranteed admissions to Compton College.
- Provides up to $400 per year for textbooks and course materials and supplies.
- Participation in a tablet/laptop loan program during the first two years at Compton College. Students are allowed to keep their college-issued tablet/laptop if they are enrolled full-time at census for the third semester.
- Assistance with the registration steps necessary for full-time enrollment at Compton College.
- Opportunities to participate in support programs such as the First Year Experience (FYE) and Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) for additional resources to successfully navigate through Compton College and beyond.
- Assistance with the completion of a Financial Fit Plan to help high school graduates access all available financial aid to help pay for college.
- Summer Bridge classes at Compton College for recent high school graduates to assist with a successful transition to college level courses.
The Oliver W. Conner College Promise program covers the first two years of enrollment fees at Compton College, after you graduate from high school. To take advantage of this great opportunity, start by completing the form below: